Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment...
We had the opportunity to see a burning plane right before takeoff. I thought it was a good sign.
This has been our home for the last week and a half.
3 of us in front of the Great Pyramid
Buying tickets to go inside. Sadly there are no cameras allowed inside
Waving to the children. School is compulsory here and most of the children learn a foreign language with English being very popular. Many want to practice it as much as possible. Several approached me and asked me my name and "how many" I was. :)
All the children in this photo are yelling "hello". They were very cute.

The nile at sunset
The team in the mumification chamber

Local camel conference
From a distance
The light show at night.

1 comment:

markgrammer said...

Sweet pictures! Thanks for posting and don't let the camels bite!